web analytics


An accountant recognized as a tax preparer by the IRS. An accountant who can help small businesses with their taxes. Get help with saving money on taxes and filing your business tax return forms. An accountant who provides tax services if you are a C Corporation, S Corporation, Partnership, LLC or LLP. Plus, you can get tax-savings strategies from year-end tax planning to reduce your taxes.

Here is a partial list of the tax forms we can fill out for your business:

  • Form 1065 - U.S. Return of Partnership Income
  • Form 1096 - Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns
  • Form 1099-MISC - Miscellaneous Income
  • Form 1120 - U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
  • Form 1120-S - U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation
  • Form 720 - Quarterly Excise Tax Return